Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Studying About God’s World…

We recently began our Science book, “God’s World”. We are enjoying it so much. We beg to have Science every day.  Here are some pictures of us using our  senses. It was so much fun!!

IMG_6164

Love our new Science Class!

IMG_6156

Hmmm…what could this be?

 IMG_6157

Using my sense of touch.

IMG_6158

Waiting for Mrs Messner to give me something to feel.

IMG_6159

I know what this is!!! A hat!

IMG_6160

This is so much fun!

IMG_6161

I can use my feet to touch things also.

IMG_6162

It is harder to identify things with my feet.

IMG_6163

I can even read some of this my myself!

IMG_6135

Using my sense of taste.

IMG_6132

This tastes pretty good!

IMG_6133

Waiting for my turn to taste something….

IMG_6134

I think this is a pickle! I love pickles!!!

We also used our sense of hearing to try to identify items in jars that we couldn’t see inside. It was pretty hard!! There were tacks, cotton balls, straight pens, etc… And we used our sense of smell to identify items like an onion, perfume, and vinegar.  We used our sense of sight to play “I Spy”. I am so glad God gave us 5 wonderful senses!!

Science is so much fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know if you stopped by our blog. We welcome your comments.