We have been praising God in Kindergarten this past week for the beautiful FALL weather which has been much cooler and very enjoyable!
Here are some of the events from the past week in our class….
Hat Day for letter H
Painting Fall T-Shirts!
Karli’s Aunt April came and did this craft for us. The kids loved it and and I can’t wait for them to wear their shirts. I will post pictures next week!
Playing the game -
“Be the Teacher”
Everyone had their own blend ladder to “teach” to the class. The children loved this.
Sorting Buttons in
Math
Making Clown Puppets
So proud of our hard work!!
S is for Silly Socks!
(We had three friends out today!)
We also wore “silly socks” today-so much fun!!
Windy Days on the
Playground!
Mrs. Fleming (1st/2nd gr teacher) running with the kids with the parachute in the wind. It was so much fun!
Isabella couldn’t stop smiling!
Working together to pull the parachute.
I love the smiles on their faces!!
Someone had the idea to drape the parachute over our monkey bars to make a tent.
Climbing to the top of the monkey bars.
King of the mountain!!
Spirit Day in Kindergarten
I promised the class if everyone participated in our class “spirit day” by wearing their orange shirts to school on Friday, I would buy them one of Mrs. Bart’s treats for dessert after lunch. We had 100% participation!!
By the way, if you noticed we only had 5 children this week it is because Jerrel was gone with his family on vacation all week. We missed him so much and will be happy to see him on Monday!!
As he always says when someone is out-“It’s just not the same without you!!”
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please let us know if you stopped by our blog. We welcome your comments.