Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother’s Day Luncheon 2011

This was my first time as a teacher to attempt something like this by my self. Well, I guess I can’t say “by my self” because I did have lots of help.

My sweet husband helped me make the lasagna and cover the cost of the food.

My sweet friend Cheryl put the food in the oven at the appropriate time and helped me serve it to the Mommy’s and she did most of the clean up even though I told her not too! Smile

We had a wonderful time though. I pray each of you mother’s were blessed! IMG_9941

Some of the mommy’s that came…

IMG_9942

and more Mommy’s that came….

IMG_9943

The children made cards,

IMG_9944

and cookbooks (with original recipes),

IMG_9945

and each one gave a pink rose to their

IMG_9946

mom or “Nene” to say,

IMG_9947

“I love you very much!”

IMG_9950

         Katelynn and Mommy (and baby brother)

 

 

IMG_9953

         Zach and “NeNe”

 

IMG_9954

                 Jerrel and Mommy

 

 

IMG_9948

          Matt and Mommy

 

 

IMG_9949

                 Bella and Mommy

 

 

Thank you all for allowing me to teach your precious children this year. I hope you each had a wonderful Mother’s Day!! God Bless You!

-Mrs. Messner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know if you stopped by our blog. We welcome your comments.