Sunday, December 9, 2012

P.T.F. Program

OH MY GOODNESS! I forgot to post pictures from our P.T.F. program. Parents, friends and family-I am so sorry! I knew I was behind a little on posting, but completely forgot that I hadn’t posted the P.T.F. pictures. So here they are….

(The children did a great job by the way! I was so proud of them!

IMG_5436

Sebastin-getting ready for our program.

IMG_5437

Katelyn (She was in my class two years ago)

IMG_5438

Emma (she was in my class last year)

IMG_5439

Hannah (she was in my class last year)

IMG_5440

Drew (He was in my class last year)

IMG_5442

Jerrel and Karli (They were in my class two years ago)

IMG_5443

Katelynn (She was in my class last year)

IMG_5444

Mrs. Crotts, our principal

IMG_5445

Being respectful during prayer! Smile

IMG_5446

The Kindergarten and some of the 1st and 2nd graders did a short fable  called “The Lion and the Mouse”

IMG_5447

Emma’s mom-Stacy and Sebastin and Katelyn’s mom-Lauren painted our posters for us.

IMG_5448

Aren’t they adorable?

IMG_5450

They were a great help to me!

IMG_5451IMG_5452IMG_5453IMG_5454

So proud of all my kiddoes! Both past and present!

IMG_5455IMG_5456IMG_5457

The 1st and 2nd graders did a short skit by themselves.

IMG_5458

Drew was a tree…

IMG_5459

so cute!

IMG_5462

The wind, birds and sunshine…

IMG_5464

Sebastin receiving his A Honor Roll certificate

IMG_5465

Hannah receiving her A Honor Roll certificate

IMG_5466

Eliana receiving her A Honor Roll certificate

Well done Kindergarten!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know if you stopped by our blog. We welcome your comments.