Sunday, September 1, 2013

Hard Workers!

Here we are doing our Bible worksheet from this week. This is a group of hard workers!

IMG_7532

IMG_7529

IMG_7530

Notice the little tongue sticking out as he concentrates! Smile

IMG_7531

IMG_7533

IMG_7534

Movement Time

IMG_7535IMG_7536

One of our favorite parts of the morning is when we have “movement time”. I pick a fast paced song like “The Hokey Pokey” or “Ring-Around-the-Rosy” for us to do and we can act as silly as possible for 2-3 mins. It really helps get the wiggles out!

IMG_7537IMG_7538

They have so much fun and I do too! (Hoping they won’t pull me down one of these days! That would be a disaster!) I love the delight on their faces in these pictures! After “Movement Time” is over, we take several slow deep breaths and “blow” out the sillies before sitting back down to do our Handwriting time. Works like a charm!! Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know if you stopped by our blog. We welcome your comments.