Lining up for bathroom break!!
Playing with Wikki Sticks! So much fun and creativity!
Our weather graph for October-Hope November is as nice as October was!!
Number Bingo!! They loved this game!! I loved that most of them had never played it before!! Cool! ( I love to introduce them to new things!
Playing “store” using pennies to “buy” stuffed animals! They loved this too! We are looking forward to the day they can “buy” real stuff. (one day soon!)
Fall Party
Special thanks to Mrs Angela and Mrs. Amanda for sending in a special snack and drink for our Fall party today. Mrs. Messner also passed out goodie bags with “flipping frogs” in them. That was fun!
Learning to identify blends sounds. Aren’t these the cutest kids you’ve ever seen??
Writing Letters to a Solider
My husband has a cousin who is currently serving overseas in our military. His wife and children are in Florida and missing him very much. We decided to send him a “thinking of you box” and I wanted to include letters from my students. I am proud of their hard work!Thank you to all the men and women who are serving in our military and fighting for our freedom!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please let us know if you stopped by our blog. We welcome your comments.