Saturday, February 15, 2014

February Show and Tell

On Friday’s we have “Show and Tell”. This year I am doing “themed show and tell”, where the children have to bring in something in particular based on what the theme for that week is. This way it’s not just toys that they bring and a little more thought has to go into it. I am really enjoying it and I think the kids are too.

Something RED

IMG_9167IMG_9168

Kian’s Rockem, Sockem

IMG_9169

Ava’s red-headed Ariel.

IMG_9170

Natalie’s red circus hat.

IMG_9171IMG_9172IMG_9174

Christa’s red hair bow.

IMG_9175IMG_9176

Patrick’s red play cell phone.

IMG_9177IMG_9178

Landon’s red “hug me” heart.

A Picture of Someone You Love

IMG_9188

Patrick’s family

IMG_9189

Ava’s Papa (who passed away).

IMG_9190

Christa’s best friend (that she is going to marry Smile) Wes.

IMG_9191

Landon’s Mommy! So sweet!!Red heart

IMG_9192

Natalie’s cousin’s.

What a fun “show and tell”! They were so proud of their pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know if you stopped by our blog. We welcome your comments.