Sunday, June 29, 2014

Kindergarten Graduation 2014

I apologize for taking so long to get these pictures uploaded. I’ve had them forever it seems, but even though our family has been busy, I think I subconsciously have been avoiding doing this because it really means my kids have graduated. This is the last post for this class. Sad smile That really makes me sad!

However, times marches on and I am now in the stages of preparing for my next class of little “kinderchicks” so I better get this done….

I hope the parents and grandparents and friends and family will enjoy these. Again, special thanks to my very dear friend, Michele for taking these for me!

I apologize for them being all mixed up and in no particular order. They were not loaded onto my computer in the right order so you’ll just have to look at them in this mixed up mess. Confused smile

DSC_0060DSC_0061DSC_0062DSC_0063DSC_0064DSC_0065DSC_0066DSC_0067DSC_0068DSC_0069DSC_0070DSC_0071DSC_0072DSC_0073DSC_0074DSC_0075DSC_0076DSC_0077DSC_0078

DSC_0079I appreciate my son, Jorden for playing “Pomp and Circumstance” again this year. I am so proud of him!

DSC_0122DSC_0123DSC_0124DSC_0125DSC_0126DSC_0127DSC_0128DSC_0129DSC_0130DSC_0131DSC_0132DSC_0133DSC_0134DSC_0135DSC_0136DSC_0137DSC_0138DSC_0139DSC_0140DSC_0141DSC_0143DSC_0144DSC_0145DSC_0146DSC_0147DSC_0148DSC_0149DSC_0150DSC_0151DSC_0152DSC_0153

The rest of the pictures will follow in 1-2 more posts….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know if you stopped by our blog. We welcome your comments.