U is for Umbrella!
This week we focused on the letters U and E and reviewed letter I.
To make letter U fun and easy to remember, I let the children each take turns opening my umbrella. Wow! They loved it! It is so funny to me how much kids love to open an umbrella!
Movement Time-Doing “Lobby Loo”
Movement time exercises our body, burns energy and helps us get the wiggles out. It is our favorite brain break!!
Exploring Teddy Bear Counters and Pattern Blocks
Practicing Scissor Skills
They all did very well cutting the different type of lines.
Phonics-Review Ii and Uu Sounds
Aren’t they the cutest?
Math Meeting-Practicing Counting With One-to-One Correspondence
Skills Development-Learning to Draw a House With Shapes
Learning to Play Together Cooperatively
College Colors Day!
My husband was filling in for our Principal today (who was out of town) so I got him to step in and take the rest of those “1st day pictures” that we missed last week.
These kids are so precious! I adore everyone of them! Even the Alabama fans!
Bible-Making our “7 Days of Creation” booklets
Movement Time-Friday Freeze!
These kids can dance!
They had so much fun!
We’ve had a great week! Long weekend ahead, with Labor Day on Monday. Looking forward to catching up on sleep and stuff around the house.
Great job everyone
ReplyDeleteGood job everyone
ReplyDelete