This week we reviewed pennies (they know this stuff so well!) and used our number cards to match the number of pennies that I gave them. Each child had a bowl with pennies in it. They had to count the pennies on their work mat then find the matching number card. Next, we passed our bowls to the left and did it again. We did this several times because each bowl had a different number of pennies in it.
Love all their silly clown faces!
Loving My Class
Friday morning I did a few things different in my classroom before my students arrived. First of all, I felt it was time for a switch in seating arrangements. Every now and then I like to mix up my kiddoes to give them a new place to sit in the room. They get excited to be in a new spot. I also gave them each a new pencil (with a animal print design) and a love note. They were so cute! Many of them can read and the ones that couldn’t did their best to figure it out. They begged to keep them on their desks for the day. I loved that!
I truly do love this group of kids! They are each so special and precious to me! I thank God for the opportunity to touch their lives this year and in return, they are touching mine!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please let us know if you stopped by our blog. We welcome your comments.