Saturday, November 8, 2014

Turkey Time

I showed the children how to trace their hand to create a turkey. Many of them kept saying “I can’t trace my own hand, can you do it?” But I showed them that they could do it and how to add the details to make it look like a turkey. I think they were quite proud of their work.

IMG_1182IMG_1183IMG_1184IMG_1185IMG_1186IMG_1187

Learning About Hawaii

IMG_1190IMG_1191

We cut out flowers, cut straws into small pieces and strung them all on some yarn to make our own leis.

IMG_1192

IMG_1193IMG_1194

My beautiful girls…Doing the hula dance

IMG_1195IMG_1196IMG_1197IMG_1198IMG_1199IMG_1200

Eating pineapple

IMG_1201

IMG_1202IMG_1203IMG_1204IMG_1205IMG_1206IMG_1207IMG_1208

IMG_1209

Everyone but Larissa liked it. I tried to get her to make a sad face, but this is the best this sweet girl could do. ha! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know if you stopped by our blog. We welcome your comments.