Saturday, November 21, 2015

Catching Up on Long Overdue Posts

I can’t believe how long it has been since I updated our blog. Time is shooting past me! With so much going on lately, I just haven’t been able to get it updated every weekend like I want, but I am still taking lots of pictures. Smile 

Working with Lacing Cards

IMG_3889

I put out my lacing cards one morning and the kids loved them. For some it was a bit of a challenge at first, but they caught on quickly and did very well.

IMG_3890IMG_3891IMG_3892 Proud of her work!

Hailey is our Top Dog for November

Hailey sharing her “mystery box” with the class”

IMG_3893IMG_3894

The class trying to guess from the clues what she had brought.

IMG_3895IMG_3896

Unwrapping the box…

IMG_3897IMG_3898

It’s a nice, soft, warm, blanket!! Smile 

IMG_3899IMG_3900

IMG_3901IMG_3902

IMG_3903IMG_3904

Letting all our friends touch it. (some loved it so much they wanted to rub it on their faces. Ha! Ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know if you stopped by our blog. We welcome your comments.