Number Lines
Today we used our teddy bear counters to mark numbers on a 0-20 number line
Our First Show and Tell-Something You Got for Christmas (that will fit in your backpack)
Hailey's "camouflaged deer"
Passing it around for everyone to get to see up close and personal.
Lyrick's "lamby"
| So sweet! |
Madelyn Rose's "Hello Kitty" night light
Kayla's "box full of Shopkins" (I'm learning a lot about little girl toys this year. ha!)
One of my new Fitbit bands that I got for Christmas!! I love polka dots!!
Rylee's box of Shopkins (different from Kayla's though)
Practicing Reading One Vowel Words
Today the girls got to read a one vowel word and if it was correct, they got to decorate a birthday cake with markers. They loved this!!
Great job girls!! Looks beautiful!
Writing winter stories in our journals
The look on MR's face! Not sure what she is thinking about..
Making Green Water in Morning Meeting (could also be Science today)
One of the highlights off our year is when we learn about reading a recipe. We learn about basic measurements and following a recipe. It is also a little Science thrown in because they get to see what happens when you mix blue water with yellow water.
Everyone gets a turn to hold the funnel and to pour both colors of water in the bottle.
They always love this project!! Love these girls!
Lu is our "Top Dog!" for January!
Giving out the clues for her mystery box.
Trying to guess what is inside!
"I think I know what it is!!"
"Hmmm, nope that's not it!"
Nobody could guess it was Miss Frizzle!!Yay!
Social Studies-Holland
They loved my little bitty "klompen" shoes, just didn't quite fit.
So I brought out my "adult sized" ones.
Playdough Fun
Today is penguin day and we made penguin eggs out of playdough.
We then watched a short clip about penguin babies hatching out of their eggs and how the daddy's take care of them (the eggs) and hold them and even walk with them on their feet.
Then we tried it ourselves....Not an easy task!
Working with pattern blocks
Show and Tell-Your Favorite Stuffed Animal
Penguin Day Fun
Tossing marshmallow "snowballs" game
100th Day of School
Coloring our 100th Day of School Crowns
Counting out our 10 groups of 10 for snack
Yummy!!
Show and Tell-Something Brown
Brain Break Time.....
Working on our 100 stamp books
Working on 100 Dots paper
Working on "How I Will Look at One Hundred"
We are 100 Days Smarter!!
Getting our 100 Days Smarter Certificates from Mrs. Crotts.
Making our Sunshine Puppets
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please let us know if you stopped by our blog. We welcome your comments.