I keep thinking to myself "You need to do a blog post for your class soon!" But I just haven't been able to get to it. When I think of it, I am not in the position to be able to and when I am in the position to do it, I never remember that it needing doing! I decided to work on it a little tonight and when I saw how long it has been I was shocked (and embarrassed!!)
We have not stopped having Kindergarten! We have been busy as bees learning tons of new stuff every week!
We are up to 6 students in my class! 3 boys and 3 girls! I love even numbers!!
There is no way I can go back and tell you all the things we have been doing since Sept. (my last post) so I will just post some of our pictures and try to explain what is going on in them.
 |
Catherine shows her (actually her brother's) shell collection and lets her
friends all pick out one to keep. :) |
 |
Catherine's special snack
(She was the Star of the Month for October) |
Our First Field Trip
 |
| We went to the pumpkin patch!! It was so much fun!! |
 |
| Big brother is taking good care of sissy!! |
 |
| Big sister is taking good care of little sister!! |
 |
| Picking out a pumpkin! |
We Welcomed a New Friend in November!
 |
| Getting to know everyone |
Learning about Hawaii and Enjoying Pineapple
P is for Pizza
I brought in pizza fixing today for the class to make their own personal pizzas. They got to spread their own sauce, add cheese and pepperoni (if they wished) and then we toasted them in my little toaster oven that I brought to school. They were so yummy!!
 |
| The girls loved the pizza! |
The boys did too!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please let us know if you stopped by our blog. We welcome your comments.