Friday, February 5, 2010

100th Day of School


We’ve been waiting all year for this day!! It is finally here! Our 100th day of Kindergarten! We had so much fun that day, from beginning to end!


Please enjoy our pictures to see all we did.


IMG_5665


We made glasses shaped like the number 100, and a crown that had 100 on it and the words “I survived 100 days of school!” We also wore a star stickers that says “100 days smarter”. And we are!!



IMG_5668


Mrs. Messner decorated our room with streamers and balloons. Even our desks had streamers on them. We loved it!


IMG_5669


“Yeah for the 100th day of school!!”


IMG_5670


“Hooray!! I made it!”


IMG_5671


“Don’t I look snazzy?”


IMG_5672


We each made a “Wacky Wish”. If I had 100_____


IMG_5673


now that would be a blast!


IMG_5674


What would you wish for?


IMG_5675


I can count to 100!


IMG_5676







I can count to 100 too!


IMG_5677


So can I!! Yippee!


IMG_5678


We also made a 100th day snack. Everyone contributed (Thank You all by the way!!). We had 100 M & M’s, 100 pretzels, 100 Teddy Grahams, 100 chocolate chips, and 100 Cheerios. We also had 100% juice to drink with our snack. It was DEE-licious!!



IMG_5679


Last, but not least, we counted out and taped down 100 steps from our door to…?? We weren’t sure where 100 steps would lead us but….


IMG_5680


(counting out 100 steps)


IMG_5681


it lead us right to the office door!! Yay!!


We were so glad our paper steps didn’t blow away. It was VERY windy that day, but other than a couple (that we had fun chasing), they stayed taped down very well. Thank you, 1st and 2nd graders for collecting them for us!


What a fun celebration we had!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know if you stopped by our blog. We welcome your comments.