In Math Class we are learning to count by 5’s and 10’s. We have also learned about the penny (worth .01), the dime (worth .10) and the nickel (worth .05). One day we played “Stuffed Animal Store” again. This time we had nickels to “buy” the animals with.
“Hmmm…which one do I want?”
“I think I’ll take this one”
“This one looks good.”
“Yes, that was a good choice, I have money left over.”
“Do I have enough for this one?”
Making a second choice with my leftover money.
Counting out my nickels.
Imaginative Play
Mrs. Messner brought in some new toys for us to play with today. They belong to her son Jorden (thank you for sharing with us!) They are so much fun to play with. They look like knights. We had miniature horses and swords too to play with too. We pretended to have our own battles. Very cool! Mrs. Messner told us this is how people dressed back during Medieval times.
Show & Tell Day
Today was our “show & tell”. We are allowed to bring something special from home to show our class. This is one of our favorite times of the week.
“ I brought a wolf my mom made and I painted.”
“I brought my zhu-zhu pet. He’s so cute!”
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please let us know if you stopped by our blog. We welcome your comments.