Here we come!!
Miss Shelby leads the group!
The balloons look great don’t they??
So colorful!
The kids did such a great job!!
My class waiting patiently for their turn to graduate…”So proud of them!!”
Mrs. Angela and Miss Shelby
Wilson was the 1st grade Marshall. He received the honor of leading the Kindergarten graduates in.
Jerrel with his piano teacher-he played two duets with his mom…Great Job Jerrel!! So proud of you!!
Receiving their academic ribbons
Great job!!
So proud of each one of you!!
Matthew-Top Scholar Jerrel-Zoologist Award
Isabella-Dependability Award Zach-Good Neighbor Award
Matt-Good Manners Award Karli-Zealous Award
Jerrel-Christian Character Award
Way to go, Katelynn!!
Hooray, Jerrel!!
Awesome job, Bella!!
Congratulations, Zach!!
So proud of you Matthew!!
Hip Hip Hooray, Karli!!
The children bringing my gift to me
I LOVE my gifts!! The flowers were so beautiful!!
Congratulations to the
Kindergarten Class of
2011!!
I love you!!
Thank you all again for the “Willow Tree” figurine and the flowers!! I am so blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please let us know if you stopped by our blog. We welcome your comments.