Tuesday, July 12, 2011

School Starts in One Month

Can you believe school starts back in one month?? Yikes! Where did our summer go? My family and I have been so busy, but it's been wonderful! I guess that is why it is flying by.

I am already looking forward to my new class! This year we will be starting the year off with a "monkey theme" in our class room! We will be "Swinging Into Kindergarten!! "

Don't forget to call the school and make your appointment for registration. Lord willing, I will be there to meet you! I can't wait to see all my new little "Kinders"! I know most of you from Preschool last year, but hope to add a few new names to our class.

Parents, start praying for me now! It's never to early to pray for your child's teacher! I am working on lesson plans for the new year and desperately want God's blessing on them. I want this to be the BEST year yet! Your children mean so much to me already and I will be praying for each of them also.

You will notice that I have posted the supply list on the right side of this page. I hope this will help those of you that are wanting to get an early start!

I hope you have a wonderful rest of the summer! I look forward to seeing you in a few weeks!
God Bless You!
Mrs. Messner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know if you stopped by our blog. We welcome your comments.