Monday, October 15, 2012

Catch Up Post

Okay, I know I am Waaayyy behind on my classroom posts. I do apologize. Time has just gotten away from me and I know it’s only going to get worse with the holidays coming at us full speed ahead! Just be patient. I will get caught up sometime.

Here are some pictures from the last few weeks of what we’ve been doing in the K5 room. I will warn you, this will be a long post! Smile

IMG_5080

Morning Meeting-we do lots of stuff with the calendar and counting.

IMG_5081

We have learned how to write the date the “short” way!

IMG_5082

After learning about letter Bb, we played a “bee hive” game.

IMG_5083

We had lots of fun listening for the “b” sound in different words.

IMG_5084

We are very good at this game!

IMG_5085

Painting with the dot marker

IMG_5086

We LOVE to do this!

IMG_5087

Making patterns with the pattern blocks

IMG_5088

This is a new activity for them, but they really enjoy it.

IMG_5089

IMG_5090IMG_5091

See how happy we are?

IMG_5092

“I’m very pleased with myself”

IMG_5093

B is for Bee!

IMG_5096

Making designs with the pattern blocks.

IMG_5097

“I love doing this!”

IMG_5098

N is for Nest

IMG_5099IMG_5100IMG_5101

The finished product…

IMG_5102

Our alphabet door… (we have done lots more letters since I took this picture. Our door is getting pretty full!)

IMG_5103

I loved both of these pictures, so I decided to post them both.

IMG_5104

Best friends!

IMG_5105

Playing together in sweet harmony!

IMG_5113

Hannah showing her sweet friend how to make some of our ASL signs.

IMG_5114

So cute!

IMG_5115

Sebastin’s long train…

IMG_5117

Hannah is our “Whoo’s Who!” for the month of October

IMG_5118

She brought her camera for her “mystery box” .

IMG_5119

The girls had lots of fun taking pictures of each other.

IMG_5120

Love how Eliana’s lips are pooched out!

IMG_5188

Mrs. Messner brought back apples from her trip to Georgia!

IMG_5189

Everyone enjoyed our snack today!

IMG_5190

Sweet goodness! (Love that smile!)

IMG_5191

Apples Slices for our Apple Smiles

IMG_5192

Today we made “S is for Apple Smiles”

IMG_5193

First spread some peanut butter

IMG_5194

on both pieces of your apple slices.

IMG_5195

This is harder than it looks!

IMG_5196

But, if you get some peanut butter on your fingers, just lick it off! Smile

IMG_5198

Then place marshmallows on the peanut butter,

IMG_5199

and lay the other piece of apple on top!

IMG_5200

The marshmallows are the teeth…

IMG_5201

Smile!

IMG_5202

Didn’t I do a good job?

IMG_5203

Next, take a bite!

IMG_5204

Mmmmm, this is sooo good! (sorry we didn’t have red apples for the lips this year.)

IMG_5248IMG_5249

Playground fun!

IMG_5254IMG_5255

So silly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know if you stopped by our blog. We welcome your comments.