Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Snowman Day (week)

 

This week we have celebrated wintery days by doing all things snowman! Smile We love snowmen in kindergarten! Actually we love snow! We just wish we could get some. Being in Alabama, that is not likely, but you never know, we might get some before winter is over. So, since it doesn’t snow much outside, we have to make our own snow inside.

IMG_6052

This is a craft I found on Pinterest. I love Pinterest! Smile 

IMG_6053

It took the kids a minute to figure out that these snowmen were not your typical snowmen. But now, they love them! They are some of our favorites!

IMG_6054

Don’t you love how the snowman is celebrating snow??!!

IMG_6056

Working on another snowman craft…

IMG_6057

Using cutting and gluing skills. (No, they do not use the large scissors to cut with. I just sat mine down to take this picture.)

IMG_6058

Diligence!

IMG_6059

The finished product.

IMG_6060

Again, another prospective-looking down on the snowman…

IMG_6061

Aren’t they adorable?

IMG_6062

That is our “winter tree” behind Eliana.

IMG_6073

Mixing up “snow” for our next project.

IMG_6074

This was so fun!

IMG_6075

Stirring up shaving cream and glue…

IMG_6076

It was so fun to spread out!

IMG_6077

Working hard on her snowman picture.

IMG_6078

We loved how this craft turned out.

IMG_6135

IMG_6136

IMG_6137

(PS-I forgot to take pictures of the finished product that week, then I have been so busy, I haven’t been able to load my recent pictures. These are a couple of weeks old. Sorry about that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know if you stopped by our blog. We welcome your comments.