This year I am trying something new. I purchased composition notebooks at the beginning of the school year when they were super cheap! Then throughout this school year I have had my students copy words from our Word Wall (also new to my class this year) and practice writing letters and their names. Today I told them to draw a picture of something then write a sentence about it. I think this is actually the 2nd or 3rd time we have done that. Anyway, only the girls were at school when we did this, but we will be doing it more and more throughout the rest of the year so Sebastin will have plenty of opportunity to write as well.
Eliana’s says- “Eliana you are good”
Hannah’s says “Hannah works good”.
They love to have their pictures made!
Proud of my class!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please let us know if you stopped by our blog. We welcome your comments.