Friday, February 8, 2013

The Big Announcement

Today was our “Show and Tell” day. This week was very exciting for us because Eliana went with her family yesterday to find out the gender of their new baby that is due in June. Today she brought the ultra sound pictures to share with our class.

IMG_6315

IMG_6312

We voted…(since I already knew I abstained, so the vote was a tie. Ha! Ha!)

IMG_6313

She let her classmates guess first by looking at the pictures

IMG_6314

I don’t think they had ever seen an ultra sound picture before…Ha! I had to do some explaining “this is the face-see that is the eye socket” “What’s an eye socket?” ha! ha!

IMG_6316

Eliana is pretty excited to be having another sister! She even got to pick the name-Gabriella Elizabeth! Isn’t that beautiful?

I thought it was kind of neat, Hannah brought a baby doll in for her show and tell today.

IMG_6304

Meet “Sissy”

IMG_6305

Love the joy that spills out of this child! Smile

IMG_6308

Showing us “Sissy’s” kitty pjs….

IMG_6309

Sharing “Sissy” with Elaina

IMG_6310

Even Sebastin took a turn. He held her so gently! Smile He is a great big brother, I am sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know if you stopped by our blog. We welcome your comments.