It’s been raining for days, weeks, months!! Ok, maybe not that long, but it feels like it! It’s gotten so bad that as long as it’s just misting, we got out at recess. Ha! I apologize to the parents for the muddy shoes lately. We just HAVE to get outside!
Anyway, I saw this craft and thought it would be fun to do and a fun way to remind ourselves that rain can be fun! (when you’re allowed to play in it! )
Gluing together the “slicker girl”
Hannah had the idea to make skirts instead of pants so they would look like girls!
Drawing in the details on the face
They were very precise!
Say Cheese!
Cutie pie!
My sweet girls! I am going to make a bulletin board with raindrops and our “Slicker People”.
Comparing the numbers 1-10 by playing a game of “War”.
When I asked the girls if they had ever played cards before, they both said, “Yes, Go Fish and Old Maid!”
This class is very good with math! So proud of their skills!
We learned about Japan this week in Social Studies. I am so proud of all they have learned this year. They retain information so well!
-Mrs. Messner
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please let us know if you stopped by our blog. We welcome your comments.