Monday, March 25, 2013

Catching Up….

It’s Spring Break this week, so I’m going to use this opportunity to get caught up on my pictures.

Here are some pictures from our “Seuss Week”. That week did not go well because we had a lot of sickness and injury. But the days we were all there was fun.

Painting our pasta for our “Cat in the Hat clips”

IMG_6410IMG_6409

IMG_6411IMG_6412

IMG_6424IMG_6425IMG_6426IMG_6427

IMG_6429 The finished product

Following Directions project

…working on Leo the Lion-because “March came in lion!”

IMG_6416IMG_6417IMG_6418IMG_6419IMG_6420IMG_6421IMG_6422IMG_6423

Getting measured for our Graduation Cap and Gowns

IMG_6413IMG_6414IMG_6415

This always makes me sad….This year has gone too fast! Crying face

IMG_6436IMG_6437

Wacky Wednesday-from Dr. Seuss Week (I was home sick with the stomach virus! Sad smile 

Science Class! Studying our 5 senses

IMG_6459IMG_6460

I blindfolded the kids for them to taste different foods. (salty, sour, and sweet)

IMG_6461IMG_6462

Some were not impressed with the pickles! Some were!

IMG_6465IMG_6466

Trying to guess what was in the jar (sense of hearing)

IMG_6467

This was very hard! 

IMG_6469IMG_6470IMG_6471

We also did the sense of touch and smell! Fun times in Kindergarten!

 IMG_6468

Learning to reading is so much fun!

IMG_6474

Today was Eliana’s birthday!! She was so excited!

I think that catches me up now!

I hope everyone enjoys their Spring Break! When we go back to school next week, we only have 35 days of school left!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know if you stopped by our blog. We welcome your comments.