Friday, September 6, 2013

Learning lots in K5!

IMG_7591

Getting ready for Chapel

IMG_7594

This sweetie had a special kiss on her face from her mommy all day! It reminded me of  the book “The Kissing Hand” by Audrey Penn, so of course I read the book to the kids. They loved it! It’s one of my favorites too! If you have never read the book, check it out. I will warn you, it will make your heart melt and bring tears to your eyes. At least it does mine! (every time I read it) Red heart

 

This week we learned letters I and U and E. This is a game we played where I gave the kids picture cards with vowel sounds of either I or U. They had to go stand behind the chair with the correct vowel. They all did very well!!

IMG_7609IMG_7610IMG_7611IMG_7612IMG_7613IMG_7614IMG_7615IMG_7616IMG_7617

We played with Wikki Sticks to make the letters U and I.

IMG_7618IMG_7619

These smiling faces show how much fun they had!

IMG_7620IMG_7621

And they did a great job!

IMG_7622IMG_7623

Love these sweet kids!!

IMG_7624IMG_7625

Natalie is working hard!                Ava is proud of her work!

IMG_7626IMG_7627

Anthony and Landon did a great job with their capital I’s.

IMG_7628IMG_7629

Afterwards we had fun just playing with the Wikki sticks and making our own shapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know if you stopped by our blog. We welcome your comments.