The Pledge of Allegiance
Every morning it is our privilege to say the pledge of allegiance to the American Flag, the Christian Flag and the Bible. So happy I teach in a Christian School where this is allowed!
Teach-Okay!
After we learn a new concept, I clap my hands two times and say “teach” and the children copy me and say “Okay”. They then turn to their partner (one is peanut butter and the other is jelly) and they teach each other the same concept I just taught them. This is part of the method called “Whole Brain Teaching” that many of our teachers use at our school. It works really well and the kids love it!
Patrick and Anthony teaching each other “U says u as in umbrella”
Landon is the peanut butter and Natalie is the jelly…(aren’t their expressions cute?)
Kian and Ava teaching each other…
More movement pictures…I just love these! ![]()
Check out Ava’s hair!! hee hee! I think one was called “The Freeze”. You can move however you want till the music stops and then you have to…FREEZE!
We had a great week! I can’t wait till next week! ![]()
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please let us know if you stopped by our blog. We welcome your comments.