Tuesday, December 31, 2013

December Fun, part 3 Party Day!

I found this idea on pinterest (of course Smile) and had my class make them on our last day of school before Christmas break. I couldn’t believe how hard it seemed to them. They did not get the idea like I thought they would, but that is the way it usually goes. I still think they turned out really great! IMG_8704IMG_8705

IMG_8726IMG_8727IMG_8728IMG_8729IMG_8730IMG_8731

IMG_8706

That morning, we had an “all school chapel”. The Jr/Sr High school students invited us into their chapel to watch their special Christmas skits they had been preparing. Before the skits, we had a Christmas “sing-a-long”. Mrs. Crotts asked for volunteers to come up and lead the songs. Patrick made me so proud! He did a great job and knew all the words to all three songs! Note

Present Time!

IMG_8732

Back in the room, they finally got to open their presents from me! They had been “eyeing” the gifts under the tree all morning and couldn’t wait, (though they were very patient) to open them.

 

IMG_8733

IMG_8734IMG_8735IMG_8736IMG_8737IMG_8738IMG_8739IMG_8740IMG_8741IMG_8742IMG_8744IMG_8745IMG_8746

Then it was time for our party with the preschool classes.

IMG_8747IMG_8748

We started by making a cute craft that one of the room mothers in K4 provided for us.

IMG_8749

Next we ate lunch! Yum! Pizza!

IMG_8751

Some of the parents got to come spend this time with the kids.

IMG_8752IMG_8753

But, everyone had a wonderful time!!

IMG_8754IMG_8755IMG_8756IMG_8757IMG_8758IMG_8759

And way too much sugar!! Nyah-Nyah

More presents!!

IMG_8760IMG_8761IMG_8762

IMG_8763IMG_8764IMG_8766IMG_8768IMG_8769IMG_8770

It was a wonderful party! But, I admit…I was exhausted when it was over!! Yay for Christmas break!! Rolling on the floor laughing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know if you stopped by our blog. We welcome your comments.