Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Christmas Program (the Elementary part)

 

IMG_8597

My sweet husband took most of the pictures for me….That’s me probably getting on to someone for not sitting down…ha! ha! The “natives” sure get restless when they have to wait any length of time…. Disappointed smile

IMG_8600

These kids did a fantastic job this year! Their teachers were so proud of them!!

IMG_8601

Love how Rory and Larissa are just standing there smiling so cute waiting on the music to begin…

IMG_8602

The other side of the platform, waiting patiently to start singing…

IMG_8604

IMG_8605

Love the expression on Tyler’s face (the one with the train sweater)

IMG_8606IMG_8607

Love all the different expressions, so I decided to post them all…

IMG_8608IMG_8609

Beautiful children!

IMG_8610IMG_8611

Everyone did such a great job!

IMG_8612IMG_8613

Come on Ring Those Bells!!

IMG_8614IMG_8615

Two of my beauties!!

1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Grade Sing…

After the K3, K4, and K5 sang their two songs and joined their parents, the rest of the grades up through 4th sang a really  cute song about the candy cane standing for Jesus…(don’t remember the name, but they did a great job!) I had a lot of these kids in previous years in Kindergarten. I can’t believe how they are growing up! So proud of them all! Miss Watson, Miss Russell, and Mrs. Mahnken did a great job with them on this song! I loved the way their clothes all coordinated!

IMG_8619IMG_8620IMG_8621IMG_8622IMG_8623IMG_8624

IMG_8617IMG_8618

The 5th grade through 12th grade did a play for the rest of the program. They did a fantastic job! I admit I was in tears several times during the play. So proud of all of them. The message was clear and beautiful! I pray that God used it to speak to the hearts of those that heard it!

 Star Merry Christmas!! Star

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know if you stopped by our blog. We welcome your comments.