Saturday, April 19, 2014

Learning Math Skills by Playing Dominoes

 

IMG_9758IMG_9759IMG_9760IMG_9761IMG_9762IMG_9763IMG_9764IMG_9765

What a fun time we had learning how to match the number of dots together as well as finding doubles. They loved this game!

 

Science Class-Discovering with our sense of taste

Our class loves Science!! Here we are tasting different types of food that are sweet, salty, and sour. They were all brave and willing to try whatever foods I placed in their mouth, while wearing a blindfold.

IMG_9766

Patrick is guessing what I put in his mouth –Pickles! Smile

IMG_9768IMG_9769

Natalie and Kian are being very brave and not looking to see what I gave them! Open-mouthed smile

IMG_9770IMG_9767

Landon and Christa are holding their nose so they can’t smell what I placed in their mouths before they taste it.

IMG_9771

Love Natalie peeping around to watch his reaction!

IMG_9772

I think she liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know if you stopped by our blog. We welcome your comments.