Monday, April 28, 2014

Revisiting Holland

Back a few months ago, when we were still doing Social Studies (we are in our Science book now), we were studying different countries and one of them was Holland. I had been wanting an adult size pair of “wooden shoes” but the only ones I had seen were at a flea mall and they wanted $18-$20.00 for them. I didn’t want them that bad! Smile But I had found a baby sized pair and every year, the kids would ooh and ahh over them, but really wanted to try them on. Unfortunately they are just too small.

A couple of weeks ago, a dear friend texted me that she had found an adult size pair at a thrift store for $4.99. Whoo HOO!! God is good! Isn’t He?

IMG_9930

So we re-visited Holland and got to review what we knew about the country, and try on these cool wooden shoes!

IMG_9932IMG_9933IMG_9934IMG_9936

IMG_9937

Patrick took this picture of me. It’s so funny (and a little bit blurry) I look like I have such skinny legs! Way to go Patrick! Open-mouthed smile

IMG_9939

Oops, he chopped off my head! Oh well, I was wanting a shot of my feet anyway. Unfortunately, my legs don’t looks so skinny now. Sad smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know if you stopped by our blog. We welcome your comments.