Friday, May 9, 2014

Science Class

This week we have been talking about animals in Science. I like to have real visuals to show the kids when possible, so I was over digging in my “Science box” and saw my rubber spider. The thing creeps me out every time I see it. It’s huge! I personally hate spiders so why I have this thing I don’t know. Every time I see it in my “box” I have to convince myself that it is NOT real. So why this “evilness” came over me I’ll never know. Nyah-Nyah I saw the spider and noticed that the kids were all occupied in their books, so I calmly toss the rubber spider on Kian’s desk. He was a good sport, but did scream bloody murder to begin with. Surprised smile I had to convince him that it wasn’t real. After that, he enjoyed playing with it and looking at it with the magnifying glass. I love these pictures I took of them with the spider. They are so cute!

IMG_0184

Natalie was not convinced that it wasn’t real either! IMG_0185

But then she thought it was funny!

IMG_0186

Kian is having a blast with the “fake spider”.

IMG_0187IMG_0188

IMG_0189

Love these pictures of Natalie and Patrick. She was so cute!

I asked Kian to forgive me for scaring him by the way. He did! Smile  I told him if that spider had been real, I would have been out the door faster than anybody!! ha! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know if you stopped by our blog. We welcome your comments.