Last night was our Kindergarten Graduation along with our End of the Year Program with the K3, K4 classes. It was a very emotional day (since it was our last day of school) and a very tiring day, getting ready for the graduation and reception. The program and graduation ceremony were perfect. Sure things happened that weren’t supposed to, or didn’t happen that were supposed to…that happens every year. But most people didn’t realize it or were too kind and gracious to admit it. By the time it was all over and we headed home it was about 10:00 pm. (Way past my bedtime, since I get up at 5:00 am
) I was exhausted! I thought I would just fall right to sleep. Nope! I was awake till well after midnight talking to the hubby, trying to process everything that had happened (or not happened). My whole body was aching from standing on my feet for so long in heels (mental note, take flip flops to change into next year!! ). It was a very un-restful night. I dreamed about the program over and over, though I couldn’t tell you now what it was about in detail. I went to sleep singing “Sing, sing, sing for joy!” (one of the songs from the program) and I got up with that same song going around and around in my head. It’s Saturday, my day to sleep in…I was exhausted…I was awake at 5:30 am!
So I thought I would post pictures from the day I did a “photo shoot” with my Kinders, for my parents.
I framed a picture of each of your children as a gift for you. But I took a lot more and I thought I would share them with you and your family. So here they are….Enjoy! Maybe I’ll take a nap this afternoon! ![]()
Patrick
Landon
Kian
Natalie
Christa
Ava
My Three Girls
Group Shots
Silly Poses
More Group Shots
They were wore out when I finally finished. Not all of the pictures turned out great, but I think there are some really cute ones here and we had fun doing this. I had a great High School helper that helped me try to keep those collars on straight, tassels straight and keep them smiling and looking at me. Thanks Whitney! ![]()
I love these kids so much! What a wonderful year we’ve had. I can hardly believe how quickly it passed! It seems to go by faster every year! I pray that somehow I was able to influence their lives for Jesus, if I did nothing else. God bless each of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please let us know if you stopped by our blog. We welcome your comments.