Sunday, September 14, 2014

Vocabulary-Positional Words

This week we used our bears to practice positional words such as “on top”, “under”, “beside”, “beneath”, “behind”, “in front of”.

IMG_0779

IMG_0780IMG_0781IMG_0782IMG_0783IMG_0784IMG_0785

IMG_0789IMG_0790IMG_0791

Our New Desks Have Arrived!

We are so excited to get two new desks this week! My mom and dad generously bought my class these desks and two new chairs so that all 8 of my students would have nice desks and chairs to sit in. Several years ago, one of my students parents bought our class 6 new desks and chairs and up until this year I have not had more than 6 students. But praise the Lord! I have 8 students this year. My parents did not want anyone to have to use the “old stuff” (which we were grateful to have) so they paid for me to get two new ones. I am so thankful and so are the children. Now, if God blesses me with any more students, I will be praying that God will send another “angel” to help us out with new desks! Smile 

IMG_0827IMG_0828

Mrs. Green, our handy-dandy secretary helped me get the legs on them and adjusted for the students. Larissa is one of the students that will get to sit in the brand new desk this year. She has been so sweet and not said a word about having to use an old one up till now. Red heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know if you stopped by our blog. We welcome your comments.