Monday, December 8, 2014

Our Class Tree…

IMG_1533

IMG_1543

My new bulletin board. I sort of joined together a couple of ideas from pinterest.

IMG_1544

This one shows their names better. I love this tree!

 

Learning About the Cube

IMG_1548IMG_1549

Today we learned about a new shape-the cube.

IMG_1550IMG_1551

I showed the kids different types of cubes. Different in size,

texture, color, and purpose. IMG_1567

Learning about the Dot Cube

IMG_1552IMG_1553

The next few days we played with the dot cube. The first day

IMG_1554IMG_1555

we took turns rolling it to a friend and having them name the number

IMG_1556IMG_1557

of dots that was on the top face. The purpose of this is to teach

IMG_1558IMG_1559IMG_1560

them to recognize the dot pattern without having to count them each time.

IMG_1561IMG_1562IMG_1563

Many can already do that and the rest are catching on quickly!

IMG_1564IMG_1565IMG_1566

They had so much fun playing this game!

1 comment:

Please let us know if you stopped by our blog. We welcome your comments.