Friday, January 9, 2015

“Back to School” after Christmas Break…

This week I got to see how much “leaked out” of the Kinders brains during Christmas break…I am thrilled to say-NOTHING!! They all just picked right back up and showed me how smart they are!! We spent the week reviewing what we had learned last week and from here out we will be learning new stuff! Smile Actually we began today-we learned two new sight words “to and do” and the “4 addition family”.

We also had a lot of fun this week. After hearing them talk about their Christmas gifts off and on for a couple of days, I decided to let them each come up and share with us what they had received for Christmas. This gives them practice being up front and communicating. They were pretty excited. IMG_1794IMG_1795IMG_1796IMG_1797IMG_1800
Unfortunately, I didn’t get a picture of all of them…Sad smile But everyone had a turn.


Cold Days….

IMG_1801IMG_1802IMG_1803IMG_1804
....means playing inside…(yes, some of them have their coats on, but it’s not because our classroom is that cold. Some of these kids have very thin blood and would wear a coat all the time if I let them. Ha! ha!)
IMG_1805

Hard at work on a cold, wintery morning.


IMG_1808IMG_1809IMG_1810IMG_1811
Working in their pajama’s! Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know if you stopped by our blog. We welcome your comments.