The first two to arrive! Excitement is in the air!!
For snack I surprised them and brought in hot (lukewarm) chocolate with marshmallows. They were so excited and for the next 20 minutes I proudly wore the title “Best Teacher Ever!” Oh Yeah!! Ha! Ha!
Pajama Day was a great success!
Show & Tell
In my class, I like to do “themed” Show & Tell so that it doesn't turn into a “show-off and tell”. We don’t start it till the first Friday after Christmas break so I always make that one “Something you got for Christmas”, which they love! They were so excited I had to explain that it wouldn't be till snack time. (And if I had let them, we would have been there all day talking about their gifts. But unfortunately, we had school work we needed to do as well.
Lots of cool Christmas presents today!
These two had the same pajama’s on today! How cool is that?
At play time I let them play with the things they had brought to school. That was lots of fun, with lots of opportunities for lessons in sharing.
It was great way to end the week!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please let us know if you stopped by our blog. We welcome your comments.