Monday, August 10, 2015

1st day of Kindergarten-Class of 2016!

 

IMG_2992

Parents showing their children where everything goes….It went like clockwork, even though at times it looked a little crazy. Ha! Each day will get easier and the parents will be amazed at what their little Kinder can do by the end of this school year! I LOVE TEACHING KINDERGARTEN!!

My new little “Loves”

IMG_2993IMG_2995IMG_2997IMG_2998IMG_3001IMG_3002

 

Working Hard on Puzzles-I am so proud of their perseverance!

IMG_3003IMG_3004IMG_3005

IMG_2996

The only boy I have this year. But he is a sweetie! Such a great gentleman and he told the class that he wants to preach in Brazil one day! Wow! Love this!

IMG_3006IMG_3007IMG_3008

Ready to start class…

IMG_3009

They all listened and obeyed pretty well for the first day! SmileIMG_3010

Lyrick checking our our class pet frog-“Max”

IMG_3011

Love Kayla’s excited expression!

IMG_3013IMG_3014

Here’s where I look pretty goofy! My oldest son hung out in my class this morning for a little while to take pictures of the 1st day of school. I didn’t realize he was taking them of me too. Wow! do I look silly when I teach! Ha!

IMG_3015

Which way do I go class??? Duh!!! Smile with tongue out

IMG_3016

Showing my class how they can earn points on Class Dojo! They love it! Smile 

IMG_3018IMG_3019

Story time….

IMG_3020

Practicing our lining up skills….

Morning Meeting

IMG_3021IMG_3023

IMG_3024IMG_3025IMG_3026IMG_3027IMG_3028

Aren’t they doing great?

Snack time…Finally!

IMG_3030IMG_3031

Our 1st Day Pictures

IMG_3032IMG_3034IMG_3036IMG_3038IMG_3040IMG_3042

Working hard on a coloring page

IMG_3045IMG_3046IMG_3047IMG_3048

 

IMG_3049

Kayla and Madelyn Rose checking out Max. The kids love watching him swim around.

Exploring the teddy bear counters in Math time

IMG_3050IMG_3051

Our first lunch together

IMG_3052IMG_3053IMG_3054

I notice I look a little “haggard”…ha! Just run my legs off and talked A LOT today. But it was a great first day of school! (Maybe I just need to use more hairspray!Flirt male )

Playground Time

IMG_3055IMG_3056IMG_3057

IMG_3058IMG_3059

                                                 Love these faces!!

IMG_3060IMG_3061IMG_3062IMG_3064IMG_3065IMG_3066IMG_3067IMG_3068IMG_3069IMG_3070IMG_3071

As you can see we played and worked and had lots of fun today, on our very first day of Kindergarten! There is no other day quite like today! Love all my sweet Kinders!! Can’t wait to see them all again tomorrow. Red heart

1 comment:

Please let us know if you stopped by our blog. We welcome your comments.