Wednesday, August 10, 2016

1st Day of School 2016-17

It's a new class of sweeties!! This year I just have 4 students! Wow! I was hoping for more, but God knows what is best and it will be so fun to have a small class! We will be able to do lots of things together this year!

I love that I have two boys and two girls! (I love even numbers!! ha! ha!)

Here are a few pictures that I took today. I didn't realize that my camera was not on "automatic focus" this morning so most of my pictures did not turn out so I will have to do a "re-take" tomorrow. But here's what we got today.

Working hard on her structure!  

She did a great job! 

Our first lunch together

Whoops! Caught Eli with his eyes shut! :( 

Playground fun! 

He was in the middle of asking me a question and not to thrilled that I was taking yet another picture of him. Ha! 

Cheese!!

We were missing one of our friends today due to a virus (already! Yikes!). We were so sad she couldn't be there today, but hopefully she will feel better and return tomorrow.

All in all we had a great 1st day of school! Hopefully I will get lots of pictures tomorrow!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know if you stopped by our blog. We welcome your comments.