Monday, August 15, 2016

Fun Times in Kindergarten

Here is a look at last week (sickness continued to plague us, leaving us with only 2 classmates for two days), and a few from today. (Monday)


 

Working on a colorful bird

Hard at work! 

Getting ready to go on our school tour (wish our friends were here!) 


Working on making good circles

Practicing our handwriting

Love her concentration

Such a sweet boy!! 

Phoebee's bird!

Lachlan's bird

Having fun in our reading center

My dad made me this cool bookshelf for my classroom! He's so talented! 

Friday's= Treasure Chest time!! (if you got green smiley faces all week!)

 Adelaide's First Day of School! 

We are so happy Adelaide is finally well and able to start Kindergarten!! 

Play Doh was a hit today! 

We are very thankful Eli is well and back with us again today too! 

I think this was their favorite activity all day! 

He was so excited! 

Washing the play doh off our hands

We practiced the numbers 1-3 today; recognizing their value and counting with one-to-one correspondence.

This was "easy breezy"

But it was fun using the flannel graph! 

Finally!! I still need to get the other kids. The ones I took on their "real" first day of Kindergarten did not turn out. I just keep forgetting to take them again. 

I thought it was pretty cool that everybody wore green today and it wasn't planned!! :)
Don't you just love the face Lachlan is making?? Ha! ha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know if you stopped by our blog. We welcome your comments.