Monday, June 7, 2010

Class of 2010

All good things must come to an end I guess. It makes me sad to think about it though. I have so much enjoyed teaching these 3 fine young men this past year!! Now it is on to 1st Grade for them….

 

Here are some pictures of our graduation. I did not take any during the program, but a friend did and I am hoping to post those at a later time. (when she gets them to me)

 IMG_6807 IMG_6808 Daniel  

 

IMG_6809 IMG_6810Wilson

 

IMG_6812IMG_6811Travis

 

IMG_6813

I had fun going out and taking these pictures of them the day before our graduation.  I put one of each boy in a frame and placed them on our table for the reception. They were gifts for the parents from me.

I kept the one of the three of them for myself!!

 

IMG_6814

Our theme was “Children of the King” (the K3 and K4 children joined us for the program part.)

 IMG_6816

The arch that the boys came through after receiving their diploma and having me turn their tassels…

IMG_6825

My class and me….

  IMG_6819

Some silly pictures after it was over…

IMG_6820

So glad to be done!!

IMG_6821  

IMG_6827

      Happy Graduates! 

IMG_6826

        The Kindergarten Class of 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know if you stopped by our blog. We welcome your comments.