Sunday, November 16, 2014

50 Points in Class DoJo Winners

IMG_1261IMG_1262

These two and one more (Kenley) were the first to win 50 points in the Class Dojo behavior management I am using. Anna (left) chose from our award choices to bring a special show and tell. Larissa chose to bring a stuffed friend to stay at her desk for the day. Kenley (not shown) chose to sit with her good friend Katherine at lunch that day. (I forgot to get a picture of them. Sad smile) I am so proud of how hard these 3 have worked! Others are not far behind them in points!

Blending Letters Together

IMG_1263IMG_1264IMG_1265IMG_1266IMG_1267IMG_1268IMG_1269IMG_1270

Opps, the “u” got covered up…Now, that’s better!

IMG_1271IMG_1272IMG_1273

Again, You gotta love these silly faces! They are so cute!

Coloring in Their Character Coloring Books

IMG_1274

Friday mornings I let them get in the floor and color in their very large Character Traits coloring books. They love doing this!

Playing Grocery Store

IMG_1275IMG_1276

Today we played grocery store and used “play pennies” to buy different items from the store.

Brrrr! It’s Cold Outside!

IMG_1277

This week the weather turned very cold in Alabama! Especially for November. I just had to grab a picture of them all bundled up before we went down to lunch. They are acting like they are cold in the classroom, but believe me, it was plenty warm---outside was a different story! Wow! I think winter is upon us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know if you stopped by our blog. We welcome your comments.